After the relocation of the Mother House from Memramcook, New Brunswick, to Sherbrooke, Quebec, Bishop Paul LaRocque of Sherbrooke gave his diocesan recognition in 1896. This is the historical event allowing the Institute of the Little Sisters of the Holy Family to be officially recognized by the Church. The sisters respond to different needs from educational and evangelical institutions across Canada, the United States, Rome and Vatican City, Brazil, Haiti, Chile, Honduras and Guatemala.
Learn more about its history >
Click on each photo to enlarge it and read its description